Energy Saving Permanent Magnetic Integrated Variable Frequency Stationary Screw Industrial Air compressor
- Need more air when we work at day, on the contrary, using less.
- 92% of the air compressors fluctuate seriously during operation.
- The load of 70% of the air compressors is between 40-80%.
So there is great potential to use variable frequency compressor to save energy.
Permanent magnet frequency conversion drive Feature:
- Permanent magnet frequency conversion motor with independent cooling fan to achieve 1 level energy efficiency requirements.
- Frequency converter of double frequency conversion system, top vector variable frequency control system.
- PID gas volume adjustment technology to meet the minimum energy consumption.
- 6-13bar pressure is set arbitrarily to meet different pressure needs of customers.
- 40-200Hz wide band amplitude modulation to meet customers’ different gas working conditions.
- Adopt independent air intake system, the air volume is so large.
- Constant pressure air supply, pressure fluctuating at ±0.1bar
- “0” load starts, the grid impact is small.
- Low temperature zone high temperature zone layout is reasonable, electrical appliance life is longer.
- There is human-machine interface, comprehensive data and powerful functions.
|(kW)||(V)||(bar)||(m3/min)||(L × W × H) (mm)||(kg)|