High quality water well drilling rig for sale
Drilling operation methods and matters needing attention
- Select the position of the wellhead, dig a circular well with the same diameter as the drill bit and approximately the same depth as the drill bit as required, and put the drill bit into it
- Align the center of the drilling rig’s turntable hole with the center of the dug well, and place the drilling rig. Hang a rope on the pulley of the derrick, tie the object, adjust the leg so that the rope is aligned with the center of the turntable hole, and place a large wooden block under the leg to make the leg stable and reliable.
- Dig a mud pool with a width of 2 meters, a length of 3 meters and a depth of 1 meter at a distance of 5 meters from the drilling rig for mixing mud during sand drilling.
- Place the submersible pump in a well or other water source near the well machine point, and connect the submersible pump to the pressure head with a water pipe. Used for mud flushing during drilling.
- When docking the drill pipe, the diesel engine throttle should be small, and the drill pipe should not swing left and right as far as possible, so as to avoid premature damage to the drill pipe thread.
- When the drilling speed of the drill bit in the hard soil layer is low, the drilling speed can be accelerated by the pressure rod. If the drill rod is tilted, it can be adjusted with the hook on the press rod.
- According to the geological conditions, use water or mud to excavate the soil layer. When encountering a sand layer, mud should be used to mix sand to prevent caking.
- After the drilling rig is completed, the drill pipe should be pulled back. When the drill pipe is pulled back, pull the lifting wrench to make the drum rotate, driving the drill pipe to rub up and rise, when the nut of the main drill pipe is exposed. Close the valve under the turntable, engage the reverse gear, and the lever can be retracted.
- When pulling the rod, pay attention to avoid the swing of the female rod, so as not to damage the thread, and at the same time, tighten the wire rope. Once the thread is disconnected, it will be detached immediately. Avoid the relative movement of the external thread and the internal thread, and wear the thread.