Common faults and treatment methods of air compressor system
Common faults and treatment methods of air compressor system
The power air source of the pneumatic conveying system and the air system for heat engine instruments and equipment maintenance are all supplied by (oil-injected) screw air compressors.
Drying, degreasing and dedusting the compressed air to prevent the clogging of the ash conveying pipe caused by water in the compressed air.
Free air output at rated pressure of air compressor 42.7 to 33.2 m3/min Minimum working pressure 5bar Maximum or rated working pressure 7.5bar to 13bar Motor output
w nWork willingness
The screw or kiln gas compressor is a positive displacement compressor, which achieves the purpose of gas compression by gradually reducing the working volume.
The cogging is composed of a casing that accommodates the pair of rotors. When the air compressor is running, the two rotors are inserted into each other’s cogging, and the teeth inserted into the other’s cogging are exhausted as the rotor rotates.
When the end moves, the volume enclosed by the opposing teeth gradually decreases, the pressure gradually increases, and finally the air is discharged from the exhaust port.
The air compressor has start-up conditions: the temperature at point ① of the air compressor panel is not lower than 1°C, and the internal pressure (that is, the pressure at point ②) is not higher than 0.4bar.
- Air compressor alarm, fault and treatment
(A), the common alarms of air compressors are:
- The temperature is too high: it refers to the temperature of the oil-air mixture at the outlet of the compressor, which is greater than or equal to 110°C to alarm and 120°C to trip.
- The pressure is too high: it refers to the outlet pressure of the compressor, which is higher than 10bar and alarms and trips at 15bar.
- Oil and gas separator: The compressed air from the compressor head entrains large and small oil droplets. Large oil droplets are easy to separate when passing through the oil and gas separation tank, while small oil droplets (diameter
Suspended oil particles below 1um) must be filtered through the micron and glass fiber filter layers of the oil and gas separation filter element. So that the compressor discharges more pure and oil-free compressed air
gas. When the solid particles in the compressed air pass through the oil separation core, they stay in the filter layer, which leads to the continuous increase of the pressure difference (resistance) of the oil separation core. Use with oil separator
As time goes on, when the pressure difference of the oil separator reaches 0.08 to 0.1Mpa, the filter element must be replaced.
- Air filter: When the air filter is dirty or blocked, the resistance of the air passing through the filter increases, and negative pressure is generated at the inlet of the compressor.
- Oil filter: Due to the long-term operation of the air compressor, the impurities in the air are sucked into the compressor, causing the oil filter to be dirty and clogged, and the pressure difference between the front and rear of the oil filter is too large.
- High oil temperature: Due to the long-term operation of the air compressor, the oil quality is aging, the oil return path is not smooth, the oil filter is blocked, and a small amount of compressed air will be entrained from the air compressor. Huaq
The oil causes the loss of air compressor oil, resulting in high oil temperature.
- High exhaust temperature: refers to the poor heat dissipation of the air compressor, and the oil quantity and oil quality of the air compressor are abnormal.
- Low oil level: Refers to the low oil level in the oil-gas separator of the air compressor, and no oil can be seen in the oil level gauge.
- Line pressure: The load/no-load control of the air compressor exceeds the operating pressure of the machine.
Common faults of port and air compressor
- Power failure: The power supply/control power supply of the air compressor is out of power. Treatment method: Check whether the power supply and control power supply have electricity.
- Motor temperature: The motor starts too frequently, the load is too heavy, the cooling of the motor is not sufficient, the motor itself or bearing has problems, sensors, etc. Processing method: limited
Limit the number of motor starts and reduce the load set pressure.
- Compressor temperature: The temperature of the oil-air mixture at the compressor outlet reaches 120°C. Treatment method: keep the air compressor well ventilated, check that the radiator is not covered by debris,
The radiator dissipates heat well, check the air compressor oil level, cooling fan, and temperature sensor.
- Low startup temperature: The air compressor panel shows that the temperature is lower than 1°C.
- The pressure is too high: the compressor outlet pressure reaches 15bar and trips. Treatment method: Check whether the loading set pressure is too high, the pressure sensor, etc., contact the maintenance to check the pressure
Regulating valve and unloading valve.
- Pressure sensor: There is a problem with the pressure, temperature and sensor wiring of each pipeline of the air compressor. Treatment method: contact maintenance or the manufacturer.
- Motor steering error: the motor wiring is wrong or the star/delta cannot be switched normally when the motor starts, and the turn signal sensor on the compressor body is faulty, causing the air compressor
Reports the wrong direction of the motor. Solution: Contact maintenance to check whether the phase sequence wiring of the motor is correct.
- Expiration of maintenance period: The maintenance period of the air compressor has expired and has exceeded 100 hours. Treatment method: Contact maintenance to maintain the air compressor. After the maintenance is completed, the operator will
Reset the maintenance time.
- Solenoid valve failure: the solenoid valve is loose or the lead connector is loose or disconnected. Treatment method: contact maintenance.
- Cooling system failure: The cooling fan of the air compressor does not rotate or one of the cooling fans does not rotate, the fan is deformed, the fan relay is aging and faulty, and the wiring is loose. Processing method: link
Check whether the motor and motor wiring are in good condition.
- Belt failure: The belt connecting the air compressor drive motor and the compressor is damaged. Treatment method: Contact maintenance to replace the belt.
- Low oil pressure: insufficient air compressor oil, oil leakage in the oil pipeline, blockage of the oil pump inlet filter, oil pressure adjustment (overpressure valve), and jamming of the oil pressure adjustment spring
After the pressure is released, it does not reset, etc. Treatment method: replenish the air compressor oil level to the normal position, and contact the maintenance for processing.
- External fault: There is a problem with the wiring of the electrical protection circuit of the air compressor or the thermal control monitoring circuit. Treatment method: contact maintenance.
- The pressure of the main pipe of the air compressor system is low: the air filter is blocked, the air leakage of the air compressor intake pipe is bad, and the air compressor intake solenoid valve fails to switch normally, the system and the pipeline.
There is air leakage, the air consumption of the equipment increases, and the dryer pipeline is blocked
- Frequent loading and unloading of the air compressor: improper adjustment of the load pressure and unloading pressure of the air compressor
- Oil leakage from the air compressor: The connection parts of the oil inlet and oil return lines in the air compressor chassis are not strict, the oil storage tank of the air compressor is too much, the oil return pipe is blocked, and the oil separation core is damaged.
Oil seal is broken
- Operation, maintenance and inspection of air compressors
- Check that the oil level of the air compressor is normal, and the oil level is not lower than one-third of the oil level gauge. – – If the oil level is found to be low, stop the machine and wait for the oil to cool down and add oil to half of the oil level gauge.
- Check that the compressed air pressure and temperature are normal, and the oil temperature is normal.
- Check that there is no abnormal noise from the air compressor.
- Check that the air compressor is unloaded according to the set pressure. load.
- Check that there is no oil leakage in the air, oil lines and joints.
- Check whether the air compressor panel has regular maintenance alarms.
- Check that the air compressor motor temperature measurement protection device shows normal, the motor bearing temperature does not exceed 90°C, and the coil temperature does not exceed 140°C.
Fourth, the operation mode of the air compressor
- The air compressor has two operation modes, one is continuous operation mode (the air compressor for ash is this operation mode), and the English is CONTINUOUS (continuous, continuous
meaning) OPERATION (the meaning of operation), – one is the automatic operation mode (the instrument air compressor is this operation mode), and the English is AUTOMATIC (automatic operation mode).
moving meaning) OPERATION.
- Instrumentation air compressor room The instrumentation air compressors are equipped with: each pneumatic door, pneumatic device and meter for the main control of the six units. The maintenance of the air compressor is for the master control of the six units.
When there is work in the chemical industry or the sixth phase, start the gas supply.
- There is a connection door between the maintenance air compressor and the instrument air compressor pipeline. When the instrument air compressor fails, the connection door can be opened, and the maintenance air compressor can be started to supply the instrument air storage tank.
gas, the liaison door is closed during normal operation.
- Since the equipment load of the instrument air compressor is small and the gas consumption of the system is small, the instrument air compressor is set to the automatic operation mode, and usually one or two are running at the same time.
For other hot standby, when the system pressure is low, the instrument air compressor in the hot standby state will automatically start to run to ensure that the system pressure is normal.
- The equipment brought by the ash air compressor is #10, #11 dust collector, pneumatic ash conveying system (also limestone powder silo pulsation instrument, vacuum belt conveyor deviation correction and sealing strip cylinder
Air), the conveying air source of the pneumatic ash conveying system and the air source for the air control box instrument: both use the air compressor for ash, and the system uses a large amount of air, so the air compressor for ash is set to be continuously operated.
Five, air compressor control panel operation
- Buttons on the air compressor panel: there is an emergency stop button on the left hand side, the up, down, left, right and left menu page turning and query keys, confirm and enter key, C key (used to protect various menus),
Menu key, there are start key, stop key and fault alarm reset key on the right side.
- After the air compressor has a fault alarm and has been shut down, after the maintenance and treatment, the fault alarm should be eliminated by pressing the reset button, the fault light will be off, and the air compressor will show that it is ready to start. When an accident occurs
After the stop button is pressed, the indicator lights on the air compressor panel are all on. When resetting, turn the accident button (marked on the direction button), and then press the reset button, the indicator lights are all on.
off, the air compressor is ready to start.
- Air compressor unloading, load pressure adjustment and setting: press the menu key, firstly display the maintenance time submenu item, then press the right key – down to display the air compressor pressure adjustment
The whole submenu item (this option is not commonly used such as remote control of air compressor, automatic restart, etc.), press the key to display the current setting of the unloading pressure CUT-OUT POINT
Set the value, press the Enter key and the value starts to flash, press the Up and Down keys to adjust, and then press the Enter key after adjustment, the value is modified and does not flash, the load pressure is adjusted
When entering the pressure adjustment submenu, press the key twice to display the current set value of the load pressure CUT-IN POINT, and modify this value as above.
- When the maintenance indicator on the air compressor panel is on, contact the maintenance for maintenance. After the maintenance, the operator will enter this menu to reset the options that display negative numbers.
maintenance time. When resetting the maintenance time of the air compressor, press the menu button first, the menu indicator light on the air compressor panel is on, and the maintenance time of the air compressor is displayed at this time.
Submenu item, query up and down to reset the negative number of time hours (specific steps: press the Enter key when a negative number is displayed, the value starts to flash, press the up key to
Time adjustment, press the Enter key again to confirm, the value is modified without flashing, and then press the Menu key to exit the menu).
- The operation mode of the air compressor and the remote control and local setting operations: press the menu button, and then press the right button to display the menu. At this time, press the button, and the panel will display in turn.
Display unloading pressure, load pressure, air compressor operation mode (automatic and continuous), air compressor operation mode (remote control/local), (air compressor self-restart operation mode)
mode on/off, this function is not used). Press the menu button to adjust the air compressor panel to the air compressor operation mode screen. At this time, if the air compressor is in automatic operation, it will display
English: AUTOMATIC OPERATION, press the Enter key, the English on the panel starts to flash, then press up (down) to modify the operation mode of the air compressor, after the modification
After finishing, press the Enter key, the English on the panel no longer flashes, the running mode is changed to continuous running, and the English is CONTINUOUS OPERATION.
Press the menu button to adjust the air compressor panel to the air compressor operation mode screen. At this time, if the air compressor is started locally, the English REMOTE CONTROL will be displayed.
OFF, press the Enter key, the English on the panel starts to flash, then press Up (Down) to modify the operation mode of the air compressor, after the modification is completed, press the Enter key, at this time the panel
The English no longer flashes, the operation mode is changed to remote control start, and the English display is REMOTE CONTROL ON. The auto restart function does not use its setting method
The method is the same as above, and the English shows AUTO RESTART OFF/ON.
When the operation mode of the air compressor is remote control, the panel indicator light is on.