ABT-BW900/25 Water Well Drilling Rig Duplex Mud Pump Piston Pump （Unmotivated）
The BW900/25 mud pump is a horizontal three-cylinder reciprocating single-acting piston pump, which is one of the main supporting equipment for geological exploration. Its main function is to supply flushing fluid (mud or clean water) into the borehole during core drilling, so that it can circulate in the borehole, so as to carry the cuttings back to the ground, cool and lubricate the drill bit and drilling tools, and protect the hole wall. When it collapses, it can also be used as a cement slurry injection pump in a foundation treatment project. The water-cement ratio of the cement slurry can reach 1:1. It has the characteristics of small size, compact structure, easy installation and disassembly, and easy transportation.
Advantages of BW900/25 Mud Pump
1. BW900/25 mud pump delivers stable liquid flow without over-current, pulsation, stirring, and shearing slurry phenomena.
2. The flow rate is proportional to the speed, and the flow rate can be adjusted through the speed change mechanism or the speed regulating motor.
3. With strong self-priming ability, it can pump liquid directly without installing a bottom valve.
4. Smooth operation, low vibration and noise.
5. Simple structure, convenient disassembly, assembly and maintenance.