Popular factory direct sales water well drilling machine
Drilling Rig Safety Operation Regulations
- Drilling rig operators must be trained to be familiar with and master the performance and operation methods of the drilling rig.
- Drilling rig operators and shop assistants must wear safety helmets, dust masks, work clothes and work shoes. It is forbidden to wear vests and slippers to enter the work site and operate the drilling rig.
- It is strictly forbidden to go to work after drinking or sick.
- Before starting the machine, carefully check whether the parts of the power machine and the drilling rig are in good condition. After starting the machine, it is necessary to check whether the drilling rig is running normally, and it is strictly forbidden to operate the equipment with faults.
- When moving the rig, the frame should be put down to keep the fuselage balanced.
- Before the operation, the work surface should be checked to be in a safe state, and the hidden dangers should be reported to the management personnel in time, and the operation should not be allowed until the hidden dangers are completely eliminated.
- If blind or suspected blind cannons are found before or during the operation, the operation must be stopped immediately, and the on-site safety officer or technician should be reported immediately. The technical person in charge will arrange blasting-related personnel to deal with the scene. It is strictly forbidden to deal with it without authorization.
- Drill holes according to the position of the holes required by the mine. It is forbidden to change the position of the blast holes without authorization, and it is strictly forbidden to drill on the remaining blast holes. 9. Do not touch the rotating parts before the drilling rig has completely stopped rotating.
- When drilling, operators and auxiliary workers should stand in the upwind direction as much as possible; when drilling the first row of holes on the side of the bench blasting, pay close attention to whether there is an oblique fault in the rock, and the personnel should stand far away from the bench. side.
- Drilling is not allowed within 5m of the blasthole that has been filled with explosives.
- When there is a blasting operation on the shift, you must obey the instructions of the blasting warning personnel, and evacuate the drilling rig to a safe place as required.