Maintenance of drilling rig And Maintenance of the crawler
- Maintenance of drilling rig
1) The hydraulic oil of the specified label should be used. If there is no hydraulic oil and the mechanical oil of the same viscosity is used as a substitute, the service life of the hydraulic components will be damaged.
2) When refueling for the first time, the oil tank should be carefully cleaned, and the added hydraulic oil must be filtered by the filter screen of the air filter.
3) Without permission, it is not allowed to open the fuel tank cover and disassemble hydraulic components at will, so as to prevent dirt from mixing into the system.
4) Check the oil level frequently during use, and if the oil is insufficient, it should be refueled through the air filter screen.
5) When the oil return pressure exceeds 0.6MPa or the drilling rig is used continuously for three months, the oil return filter element must be replaced.
6) Regularly check the pollution and aging degree of the hydraulic oil (the method can be compared with the new oil). If it is found that the color is dark, cloudy and smelly (aging), or it is obviously cloudy and milky white (mixed with water), all should be replaced.
7) Before starting the drilling rig or after working continuously for a period of time, pay attention to checking the oil temperature. Usually, when the oil temperature is below 10°C, no-load operation should be performed to increase the oil temperature; if the oil temperature exceeds 55°C, a cooler should be used to cool down, and the cooling water pressure should not exceed 1.0MPa.
8) The surface of the guide rail of the machine body should be lubricated once before each trip; the slide rail at the lower part of the gripper seat should be lubricated frequently.
9) Always rinse the gap between the four slips of the chuck with clean water to remove the coal rock powder.
Second, the maintenance of the crawler
1) The life of the track chain rails often depends on the degree of tension of the track and whether the adjustment is reasonable, so the lower deflection of the upper track should be checked frequently. The inspection method is: first clean the crawler, put a wooden wedge behind the driven wheel, and then start the walking crawler to squeeze the wooden wedge, so that the lower end of the grounded crawler is tensioned, and the loose part of the upper part is bent downward. The deflection is measured with a ruler, and the normal deflection is generally 8 to 15 mm.
2) The track tensioning device is composed of an oil cylinder, a tensioning beam and a tensioning spring. The method of tensioning is: use a high-pressure oil gun to inject calcium-based grease into the oil cylinder from the oil injection nozzle, push the piston, and then push the driven wheel to move through the tensioning beam to realize the track tension. When slackening is required, slowly turn the oil filling valve counterclockwise to loosen it, and the grease will be discharged from the oil discharge port.
Note: If the left and right sides of the track sag are different, the track will deviate when walking.
3) The supporting roller and the roller are all sealed with floating oil seals, and the lubricating oil is industrial gear oil. When rotating, one end of the sealing ring does not move, and the other end of the sealing ring rotates with the wheel. With the help of the tension of the O-ring, the end faces of the two floating rings are compressed to achieve sealing.