Precautions for the use of drilling rigs
(1) The drilling rig can be started only after the power machine is running normally. The clutch should be engaged smoothly, without impact, and must be light, even and stable.
(2) When shifting the gear box or transfer case handle, the clutch must be disengaged first, and it is strictly forbidden to drive the vehicle to shift gears, and the gear can be shifted only after the speed of the gear has slowed down, so as not to damage the gear.
(3) All shifting gears should be fully covered to avoid damage to the gears due to automatic sliding.
(4) During operation, pay attention to check the running parts, such as bearing, gear box, etc., the temperature should not exceed 60℃, if it is overheated, it should be stopped for inspection.
(5) If the clutch is found to be hot or slipping, stop the machine for inspection and adjust the clearance of the clutch friction plates. Gap adjustment should be appropriate. If it is too tight, the clutch will not be engaged; if it is too loose, the clutch will work in a half-clutch state, which will cause the transmission torque to decrease and the friction plates to wear quickly.
(6) Before starting the drilling rig for drilling, first lift the drilling tool away from the bottom of the hole, then close the clutch, and then press the drilling machine after the drilling rig runs normally.
(7) When using the hoist, it is forbidden to press down the left and right hand handles at the same time, or to tighten the handle combined with the foot brake at the same time; the hoist should not be overloaded.
(8) Before drilling a new drilling rig or a drilling rig that has been stopped for a long time, the drilling rig should run at 2 speed for at least 20 minutes, and normal drilling can be carried out after the gears and bearings are splashed with lubricating oil.
(9) The drilling rig locking device should be locked before starting the drilling to prevent the machine body from retreating due to vibration.
(10) The tachometer cannot be reversed. If the gyrator needs to be reversed, the flexible shaft of the tachometer should be removed to avoid damage to the tachometer.
(11) During the drilling and lifting process, do not turn the drilling rig to move the handle.
(12) If abnormal noise occurs during the operation of the drilling rig, stop the machine to find out the cause and eliminate it.
(13) In the case of automatic holding brake, the operator must not leave, and the cam should be stuck with a pawl if necessary.
(14) The brake belt should not be splashed with oil to avoid slippage.
(15) All hydraulic operating handles cannot be used at the same time; after the gear oil pump is started, pay attention to the reaction of the oil pressure gauge and the pressure indicator at the bottom of the hole. During the drilling process, when the pressure at the bottom of the hole needs to be increased or decreased, it should be adjusted gradually, and it should not be increased or decreased suddenly; when using the hydraulic system to quickly lift the vertical shaft (quickly reverse the rod), it should only be carried out under the original load to prevent damage to the machine parts .
(16) When manipulating the control valve positioned by the steel ball, do not use excessive force, and master the correct positioning point of each positioning position. When operating the control valve with the automatic return of the spring, it should be pulled to the bottom, otherwise it will easily cause pressure shock and damage the pressure gauge.
(17) In order to use the hydraulic system reasonably and ensure safe operation, each state and working pressure value of each actuator should be within the required range.
(18) After the “water-cooled” winch is used, drain the water and remove the rubber water seal and apply lubricating oil to prevent the parts from rusting or freezing the drum.
(19) Before the rig moves backwards, pay attention to unlock the rig locking device.
(20) When the drilling rig is not used for a long time, all exposed parts should be coated with lubricating grease to prevent rusting.